DX 5-MX Powder-actuated toolNew product
Digitally enabled, fully automatic, high-productivity and versatile powder actuated tool for fastening collated nails
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 486 x 72 x 180 mm
- Weight: 3.64 kg
- Fastener intake: 10 nails
Features & Applications
- Smart tool that tells you when cleaning and maintenance are required
- Built-in connectivity with the Hilti Connect app – putting key tool data, how-to videos and technical support at the operator's fingertips
- High productivity: Fully automatic piston return, cartridge transport and 10 nail collation magazine
- With the magazine 10 fasteners can be driven in quick succession without reloading
- Superb ergonomics and design with reduced recoil
- A wide variety of applications using collated fasteners
- Fastening wood and metal sheet to concrete, sand-lime block masonry or steel
- Fastening 2x4s to concrete
- Attaching drainage foils and membranes to concrete or CMU block
- Fastening perimeter wall, deflection or slip clips to concrete and steel
No costs whatsoever for up to 2 years from date of purchase.
- No repair costs for 2 years from date of purchase, including parts subject to wear and tear, shipping and labour
- After the no-cost period, repair costs are capped for as long as we service the tool
- 3-month no-repair-cost period again after every paid repair
- Materials and workmanship warranty over the entire life of the tool
- Pick-up and delivery service
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Hilti DX 5 powder-actuated tool
Direct fastening goes digital: experience innovation in tool care and connectivity
Meet the next generation of Hilti powder-actuated tools with proven DX direct fastening technology! Now featuring a service indicator, with Bluetooth connectivity to make tool care easier than ever.
Know in advance when it’s time to clean or service your DX 5 so the tool is always ready for your jobsite challenges.
One amazing tool, many benefits
Get extra hours out of your DX tool
Extend the lifetime of your tool and reduce the risk of downtime. With its new service indicator, the DX 5 will track any fastening activity so you can plan tool care in advance and have your tool going the extra mile.
Count on it
The DX 5 is built to last. Rely on it for a wide range of fastening applications on hard concrete and steel. As a fully automatic tool, it speeds up the job of fastening wood, metal track, electrical conduits or even insulation boards and grating plates.
Hilti at your fingertips
Identify your tool, track your DX tool usage and status, order nails and cartridges or access how-to videos on the go. What could possibly be easier?
Improved DX services
Cleaning is so easy you’ll be able to do it on site, and with the Hilti Connect app we’ll show you how. With an extra tap on the screen you can book a maintenance service. Our tool service experts then handle all the rest and get your tool back to you, ready to go.